Houston's Network Marketing NO "Pitch" Skills Training
Aug25Filed under: Meetup Announcements; Tagged as: Big Al, Downline, Embarrassment, Final Decision, Final Decisions, Hidalgo, Hotel Indigo, Houston Network, Houston Tx, Location Hotel, Meeting Room, Meetup, Network Marketing, Prospects, Quot, Rejection, Social Proof, Survival Program, Time Income, Word Sequences
September 01, 2010
Hotel Indigo (at the Galleria)
5160 Hidalgo St.
Houston, TX 77056
Tom "Big Al" Schreiter is coming to town..to workshop:
"Do I really know how to get prospects to believe me and make a decision?"
For most distributors, the answer is: "No."
And that is deadly.
Our job is to get prospects to make a decision to use our products and services, and to join our opportunity.
Yet, if we can’t explain or understand exactly how our prospects make a decision, what chance do we have? How can we do our job when we don’t even understand how this works?
Can you answer these questions?
1. Which part of the brain makes all of the decisions?
2. Do you know how to talk directly to that part of the brain?
3. How many seconds does it take for the prospect’s brain to make a final decision?
4. Why does the prospect’s brain make automatic and final decisions – before you even mention your products and services?
5. Which word sequences will instantly turn off the "salesman alarm" in your prospect’s brain?
6. Why does the social proof connection to the survival program in our minds override every part of your presentation?
7. What are the two sentences that will pre-close your prospect, before you even begin your presentation?
There are two types of distributors in the world:
1. Those who know exactly how to close their prospects, before the presentation even begins, and
2. Those who suffer years of frustration, rejection, and embarrassment because they don’t understand what is really going on when they give a presentation.
Make sure to bring your entire downline. They can’t wait to learn the simple skills to make "closing" simple, easy, and fun. This is your chance to quickly jump to a full-time income.
There is a small fee to attend this workshop (to help cover the cost of the meeting room.) Because seating is limited, please reserve your seat online now by RSVP’ing.
Normal fee is $20, but as a member of the Houston Network Marketing Meetup, your cost is $10 at the door (Cash or Check is fine).
Big Al doesn’t get here but a couple of times a year, so do not miss this!
A Mentor with a Servant’s Heart
281.354.3919 (call anytime)
"The most important part of your business is NOT your marketing or landing
page.. It’s the skills you take the time to learn !!!
RSVP at the meetup site: http://www.meetup.com/Houston-Network-Marketing/
Join the Meetup Group
- October 2012
- September 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- August 2011
- July 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- March 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008